Beautiful Algonquin Peak is the 2nd tallest and most challenging of the Adirondack High Peaks and once marked the border between the Algonquian and Iroquois peoples. This challenging hike rewards adventures with a 360 all around view from its bare summit. Our Algonquin, a Lightweight 100% Merino Wool Tee; rewards adventures with all around versatility by allowing great temperature regulation and natural wicking properties. When you’re climbing to the snowy Algonquin Winter peak or hiking to its beautiful Summer Summit, add our Merino Wool Tee to your wardrobe for ultimate year round comfort.
Minus33 Merino Wool Clothing Men Algonquin Lightweight Short Sleeve Crew TShirt XXLarge Navy Features
- Weight of Garment Size Large = 6.6 oz. (186 grams)
- 100% 17.5 Micron Merino Wool 170 g/m2 Jersey knit construction
- Start your layers off right
- Flat lock seams to prevent chafing and Machine washable and machine dryable
- Available in Men’s Sizes: S to XXL