Fabric Technologies Sandstone Duck Made with piled (double) yarns that is micro-sanded and garment-washed for softer and “broken-in” feeling. The cotton provides a soft breathable textile to keep the wearer cool and dry. Fabric Cotton – A fibre that is most often spun into yarn or thread that is used to make a soft breathable textile to keep the wearer cool and comfortable perfect for making athletic polo and t-shirts.
Carhartt Men Lightweight Detroit Workwear Jacket Cottonwood XXLarge Features
- Made With Piled Yarns That’s Micro-Sanded & Washed For Soft, “Broken In Feel”
- Left Chest Pocket With Zipper Closure, One Inside Pocket And Two Lower Front Pockets
- Ergonomically Designed And Articulated Action Back For Greater Range Of Movement
- Snap Adjustable Waist And Cuffs To Optimise Fit & Comfort
- Triple Stitched Main Seams To Give Durability And Strength